Incredible Home! This is the opportunity you have been waiting for to own a truly last of it's kind property in the heart of the growing Palmer area. As soon as you enter you feel as if you are miles away from anything yet, you are only moments to shopping, dining, hospitals, and recreation abound. This custom built home has far too many features to list!Like Brazilian cherry floors, in floor heat, custom kitchen with cherry cabinets, a sun room, spacious master, beautiful views, and a full 1 bedroom mother-in-law apartment with it's own entrance (not pictured). The 4 car detached garage/shop and a full bath room and plenty of space for even the most eager. The property is a gardeners delight full of beautiful landscaping, apple trees, cherry trees, flowers, garden, and is designated agricultural property.
List of Features:
1. Five-star home when built with 9.5-inch walls on north and east sides for winter comfort. (Very quiet house)
2. Detached garage /shop (32X36X10) with full bathroom and auxiliary lighting controls in house. (Lights can be turned on/off in house)
3. Knight Lochinvar high end furnace.
4. Full ventilation system.
5. Custom tiled master shower.
6. High end Windsor windows with powder coated exterior frames never need painting.
7. Malarkey Legacy fifty-year roof.
8. Cedar beveled siding with fir board and bat for country ambience.
9. All structures painted with top end Sherwin Williams paint in 2018.
10. Attached four season cedar sun porch with independent heater. Floor has heat coils for future radiant installation.
11. Master bath, entry and kitchen have radiant heat floors with "barefoot comfort". (Floors are set at 95 degrees and forced air provides additional heat as needed.)
12. Three camera surveillance with internet viewing.
13. Over 650 feet of low maintenance privacy fence. (Full ground contact posts, cedar fencing, with stainless fasteners. No heaving in five years).
14. Hemmer connection is currently 50% funded via borough bonding and when complete will include a bike path adjacent to property.
15. Borough will relocate privacy fence to current design specifications and build a 30-foot wide access entrance on SW corner. Agreement is on file with Alaska Court System in Palmer. Our plan was to continue soil berm down right away and have the borough build fence on top. (Same design as north side of property.)
16. Grounds are fully landscaped with lawns and shrubs to include apple, cherry trees, and a 20X40 high tunnel.
17. Pasture is planted in top quality grasses. (Would consider letting buyer use adjacent pasture for summer forage)
18. Well is artesian with high flow rate.
19. Barbeque deck adjacent to dining area.
20. Genuine cherry hardwood floors with tile in entry, master bath, kitchen, and sunporch.
21. Clear fir trim (craftsman style) through out.
22. High end blinds (Winter Windows) through out.
23. Front entry is stone from Hope Alaska quarry.
24. A separate security room for storage just off furnace room.
25. Very light and sunny south facing property with views of Pioneer Peak and Knik Valley.
26. Original property deed dates to 1916 and is in the top 2% of soil bank quality. (Topsoil's are approximately 8 feet) Property currently has a farm use attached to it. Owner can leave as is and simply pay annual taxes or if they can prove ten percent of income from farm use, they can get property only (not house) tax exemption.
27. Adjacent five acres available, will consider first right of refusal on future sale.
28. Two access points-Palmer Moose by Palmer high school (undeveloped) and SW corner developed. (Hemmer)
29. Adjacent to bicycle and walking/running trails.
30. Alaska Club a short walk away.
31. Twenty minute drive to Hatcher Pass hiking and ski trails.
32. Less than 15 minutes from MatSu regional hospital and five minutes from shopping in Palmer.
33. Less than ten-minute walk to Palmer High School and ski trails.
34. Less than five minutes from Crevasse Moraine walking and ski trails.
35. City water line and three phase power adjacent to property.
36. Mother in law apartment with extensive soundproofing. Can be opened up to include family room. (Currently rented, but can be vacated in two weeks)
37. Retirement apartment's and retiree medical facilities less than five minutes from property.
38. Very quiet neighbors.
39. In ground pet fence installed in 2018.
40. Refrigerator in apartment and main house new in 2019.
41. High end Desert Rose granite in kitchen.
42. Custom cherry cabinets.
43. Custom interior paint scheme.
44. Oversized deep kitchen sink.
45. Circulation pump assures instant hot water in kitchen.
46. Custom Chicago style light fixtures.
47. High end shower stalls and all fixtures are Keller commercial high end.
48. Shop/garage has full width concrete apron that is a court for basketball.
49. Nine-foot ceiling top and bottom floors.
50. Custom smokehouse.
51. Fully fenced 30X40 garden.
52. In house vac system.
53. Commercial grade water softener (Nugens brand).
54. Never had wind damage. (In lee of hill).
55. All power and two separate internet connections (MEA/GCI) are buried.
56. All solid core interior doors.
57. Security lights on all entrances.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:04am AKDT.