The amazing lot and yard are one of this homes best features! This is a corner lot with mountain views and two separate fenced areas. 12+ car parking, large gate to put Rvs & atvs in the back fenced area, green house, raised beds, fire pit, trex decking, Inside is like new and ready to move in! Efficient in floor heat throughout, wood laminate flooring, fauxtile kitchen and bathrooms make it pop.E 26th NOTES:
1. 13,904 sq foot corner lot. 2016 sq ft 5 bedroom 2 bath home. Zoned R2M.
2. Continually updated after a complete remodel in 2003 with all new
electrical, plumbing, gas hot water tank, gas boiler, radiant heat in gypcrete
floors, laminate wood floor covering, vinyl gas-insulated double-pane
windows, 6-panel doors, urethane foam wall insulation (downstairs),
sheetrock with rounded corner bead, exterior cedar siding accents, new roof,
and exterior paint.
3. Renovated covered front cedar porch and 12x20 elevated deck in back, built
with Trex decking and cedar/Trex railing.
4. Carport attached to the 2-car garage, RV parking area with rolling 8-foot gate.
5. Back yard features large mature trees, storage shed, and a 16'x14'
greenhouse (new roof in 2013) and large areas for gardening.
6. Back and front yards have cedar and fir planters for garden beds and for
7. 4' and 6' cedar fencing surrounds the front and back yards for privacy. Gates
separate the front and back yard so children and pets are secure.
8. Garage is completely finished and painted. It wired and has plumbing in
9. Inside the house, upstairs has the master bedroom with adjoining
office/den/nursery, downstairs has 4 legal bedrooms and full bath.
10. Laundry room is located downstairs as well.
11. Eat-in kitchen features custom pantry cabinet, enough room for 7-foot table,
and a dual fuel range (gas burners with electric oven), large SS refer.
1. The paved street has a mix of SFRs, and multifamily units, but it's only three
blocks long, so traffic is slow and quiet. Recently there have been some upscale
townhouse style condos built here, as well. The ground is high with good
drainage in this area, with lots of mature evergreen tree growth.
2. Situated on a large corner lot so it feels airy and open.
3. The sun comes up over the mountains each morning, then sweeps around the
back yard all day long. In the summer you can see it setting from the front of the
4.The quick commute to midtown, and downtown, and the proximity to
shopping, schools, UAA, APU, Providence, Alaska Regional, and Alaska Native
Hospitals, Elmendorf Gate entrance on Boniface Parkway, Russian Jack Springs
Park and Golf Course, and the cross country / bike trail system.
This house is great for a large family, or for income as a business location, a B&B, or
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 8:04pm AKDT.