Call 4 private showing! 4 br's, 3 full bth's, built in 2004. Spacious grand entry. Tucked into quiet quaint cul de sac. Large level landscaped fenced lawn. Formal dining area, breakfast nook, pantry, family room, bonus room downstairs, lots of storage. Balcony & deck. Close to good schools, parks, bike trails, and all new So. Anc. Shopping! New paint inside and out. Great Feng Shui, energy, & loveGrand entry, vaulted ceilings, stylish floor plan,
Little Brook is established and perfectly located.
Living room, family room & bonus room for office or
den, or ? whatever ?. Gas stove & F/P, pantry,
breakfast nook plus formal dining, W/I closets, lots
of storage. BBQ balcony off of kitchen, laundry
room. Security System. Fenced yard with landscaping.
Parks, trails, schools, skiing, and all the new
South Anchorage shopping!
* This wonderful home was built in 2004. The "Year Built" is
important when comparing to other nice homes. How many more
years does a roof have?
* Home was used relatively lightly due to seller being at the family
businesses most of the time. For example: the gas stove has never
* Sump pump was added 5 or 6 years ago - crawlspace is dry.
This is comforting to know since so many nice homes in town
have challenges with drainage.
* This home is on city sewer and water - freeing up time and
worry about whether it is being maintained properly.
ENJOY ALL of the large, level, landscaped, fenced lawn with:
* New Trex deck in back - added summer of 2017.
* Shed in back is custom built - added summer of 2017
* High-End Slider door to backyard - added summer of 2017
* Newly painted throughout the inside - 2019
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP:
* Seller has a "light footprint" - oven has never been used.
* Exterior painted - July 2018
* Heating sys usually inspected, cleaned, serviced annually
* Plenty of distance between neighbors in front and back.
* Home gets tons of natural light and all of the light fixtures
inside have been upgraded. The home is stylish and was built
with quality workmanship.
*** South Anchorage shopping, restaurants, schools, parks, bike
trails, and getting out of town are all VERY convenient - also, this
is a well designed, stylish, updated and upgraded, established
and matured neighborhood.
YOU'LL LOVE CALLING THIS HOME, HOME!
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 3:49am AKDT.