This house is in a fabulous location! Near parks, shopping, schools, lighted ski trails, and miles of trails & hiking. Family friendly Cul-de-sac neighborhood. Kitchen, main living area and 2 bedrooms upstairs. 3rd bedroom and extra living area downstairs. Large back deck w/ southern exposure/ freshly painted. Huge back yard w/ a dog run for your furry friends. See additional remarks for updates. Updates in the past 4 years
- New paint in great room, kitchen, upstairs hall, bedroom, bathroom, entry way stair case and downstairs entry
- New windows and sliding glass door in great room
- New carpet on stairs
- New blinds in great room
- New garage door automatic opener
- Heating system inspected
- New paint on front and back deck
- Updated back deck with southern exposure
- New light fixtures
- Yard upkeep weekly
- New 6 foot cedar fence
- New roof in 2013
- High efficiency washer and dryer
- Excellent size yard with easy access from deck
- Yard has a separate area for pets so your furry friends can join the family out back or have their own space
-Both full baths tile
-Laminate floors throughout, oak floor in master bedroom.
-Stainless steel oven 5 burner stove and microwave that is also convection.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 2:04am AKDT.